SysTune 1.3 - Professional Audio Measurement
Live Sound Measurements In Real Time!
Based on AFMG's patented RTD algorithm SysTune is the only audio measurement software capable of measuring and processing full-length impulse responses in real time. Since the impulse response contains all data describing the system's and the room's acoustical behavior, a full-length impulse response is immanent for reliable measurements providing valid data.
Next to the sole quality of the measurements performed SysTune offers a large set of unique features to make a technician's life easy and speed up the work. All assets taken together, SysTune can surely be called the most progressive and professional audio measurement tool available.
- Patented RTD algorithm for real time measurement of full-length impulse responses
- Virtual EQ to simulate effects of tuning without the need for ongoing measurements or influencing the live signal
- Unique Delay Analysis module for fast and precise optimization of loudspeaker delay times
- Universal Web Interface for remote control of measurements from smartphones and tablets
- Integration with DSPs, controllers and other hardware like Lake Controllers and many others
- Unmatched noise immunity thanks to the patent-pending SSA filter
- Numerous further functions for better windowing and higher bass resolution
Learn more about the Software Details!
What I love about Systune is the ability to measure the impulse response better than anything that’s out there in the market. For a live sound systems engineer Systune is an indispensable tool working on various kinds of environments especially with the SSA filter. You can definitely expect anything from the AFMG stables to be robust and reliable in audio data measurement and prediction.
AFMG is a registered trademark of AFMG Technologies GmbH.
SysTune is protected by the German patent 10 2007 031 677 and by the US patent 8,208,647. Further patents are pending.